At Capsule Arts, our full-service art consultancy becomes an extension of your design team. We are with you at each step of the project, from developing an art brief, through to art selection and commissioning, procurement, framing and installation.
As the appointed art consultant, we work closely with clients to understand their vision and the brand, ensuring the art package that we design is perfectly tailoured to the project.
• What’s the story? We set an art strategy which considers all stakeholder requirements.
• At the first stage we present our art concept for the project to initiate a dialogue and agree on the direction.
• We review project information and develop the bill of quantities, specifying art placement, sizes, and materials.
• During the schematic phase, we select artworks area by area and finalise the art and accessories package.
• We outline project timelines and the budget, in line with the scope of work.
• Detailed design development takes artwork through to specification.
• We work with your team to finalise the procurement strategy for the package.
Once the art and accessories package is confirmed, Capsule Arts is equipped to handle all stages of procurement and production.
• We handle artwork and accessories acquisition.
• Our team fully manages the commissioning process for bespoke artworks by artists both locally and internationally.
• We oversee all aspects of manufacturing and production, from technical drawings through to sampling and quality control checks, ensuring the highest quality.
• Submitting material samples and staging mock-ups ensures our clients can track design progress and give their feedback along the way.
• Fabrication of custom framing and where needed, display units such as plinths and vitrines, give projects that polished finish.
• As needed, value engineering solutions can be developed.
Beyond developing the art, Capsule Arts offers complete logistics management, getting the art package from A to B.
• Out team coordinates packing, shipping and delivery from both local and international suppliers.
• We bring our experience and expertise to direction of artwork installation.
• For installation of accessories, our interior styling team will be on site for placement and styling.
• Where required, we can provide maintenance manuals for care of your new art collection.
Art impacts your guest’s experience, and what better way to give them more insight into the artworks on display than with creative documentation of the collection.
• We can offer copywriting services and photographic documentation of the art collection.
• Information plaques can be installed next to artworks to highlight the artist and concept behind the pieces.
• Art can be showcased in coffee table books and catalogues.